Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Climax Art Room Renovation


Early in June, I visited my new classroom at Climax Springs to find that it was being prepped for cleaning, painting and waxing. Prior to my employment, Ms. Emmy Zimmerman, was the art teacher and she has done a wonderful job for the last 7 years. I know that I have big shoes to fill.


The art room will probably not be this clean until this time next year.  It looks so open and roomy.

The art room entrance was the home to an under water mini mural.  I do not believe Ms. Zimmerman even knew how long it was there or why such subject matter was chosen. 

I am excited to add images of the "flipped" art room.  I know this art room has welcomed many students in the past and I hope that the new art room is just as welcoming.  I hope current students who are familiar with the old look, like the new, flipped art room.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the shark....it needed to go. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I remember that shark. Good times.

    ReplyDelete